* ONLY 45 AVAILABLE AT CLEARANCE PRICE*
METRAFLEX WAFER STYLE CHECK VALVE | 6" | MODEL CVOSS706 |
Pressure Max: 200 PSI: ANSI 125, 200 PSI:
Temp Max: 150°F (65°C)
Cast iron body with nickel coating. Wafer connection ANSI 125/250. Metal to metal seating with stainless steel spring.
Metraflex Check Valves are applicable to all water systems:
- Rated to both 125 lb. And 250 lb. Flange class
- Made in eight standard sizes: 2″ through 10″
- Work in any position
- Activated at 1/4 to 1/2 psi
- Constructed of cast iron body with stainless steel trim or DINC
- Compacted into shortest possible face to face dimensions
- Designed with larger-than-pipe-size flow area for low pressure loss with maximum efficiency.
- Intended for liquid service only.
Fits both 250# Class bolt circle and 125# Class bolt circle.
Wafer Style Center Guided Silent Check Valve.
1.1 Wafer style center guided check valves shall be installed where shown on plans or required by equipment manufacturers.
1.2 Check valve shall be certified to be in conformance with NSF 372.
1.3 Check valve for fire sprinkler applications shall be Factory Mutual approved.
2.1 Wafer Style Center Guided Silent Check Valve shall be model “CVO 700" as manufactured by The Metraflex Company®, Chicago, IL.
2.2.1 Check valve body shall be ASTM A126 B Cast Iron.
2.2.2 Check valve trim.
18.104.22.168 Check valve trim shall be nickel coated ductile iron (recommended).
22.214.171.124 Check valve trim shall be Type 304 Stainless steel.
126.96.36.199 Check valve trim shall be Type 304 Stainless steel with buna seal.
2.3 Globe style center guided check valves shall be comply to MSS-SP-125-2010.
3.1 Wafer style center guided check valves shall be installed in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations and contact requirements.
3.2 Check valve shall be installed between ASME B16.1 flanges.
3.3 Installer shall insure there is no interference between check valve and adjacent equipment.